Wednesday, August 12, 2015

The very first one

My name is Luz Maria Parada I have three very interesting very different children, who i absolutely cant get enough of. I married my high school sweet heart about to hit our seven year wedding anniversary!! That hasn’t always been easy but I’m here now and more in love then ever. I like to think of myself as a free spirit, down to earth human being. I want to start this blog for many reasons… I have always enjoyed writing, putting my thought in paper and then later reading back to reflect on it. I enjoy giving my friends and family advice and when i do i find it therapeutic. There’s no better feeling then expressing myself and feeling like I may have helped someone along the way. I’m very passionate in what i believe and feel. I am constantly trying to find ways to better myself as mom, wife, daughter, sister and friend. I want to share my thoughts in parenting, and the importance in spend time with your kids, the importance in showing love and understanding. i want to share some of my struggles and triumphs with you. I know what its like to struggle and feel alone, Iv been confused and anxious about my life an future. I’v gone to bed worried and wondering if  I did enough that day. I have learned that life is beautiful and full of ups and downs and all you can do it fall in love with it. I invite you to my very simple yet extraordinary life.

No comments:

Post a Comment