Monday, November 30, 2015

I'm Thankful

This year has been one of the most life changing so far.. so of course this thanksgiving is really special. I'm so thankful for my family my husband and children. I feel so much peace and love in my heart. I'm thankful for my mistakes and struggles. The material things come and go some get lost and broken, and at the end of our life's we don't take anything with us. So for me they are not too important. What is important is the laughs I share with my kids, the the peace in my heart when I go to bed. I'm thankful for those morning with baby Maya. Thankful for being able to help my kids with homework. And of course my husband's sens of hummor. Thankful for my parents hugs and advise. I'm thankful for everything money can't buy.

There is always somthing to be thankful for... no matter who you are or where you are. I hope everyone had am amazing thanksgiving, filled with family and love. Remember that everyone has hard times and we all go through things that brings our spirits down.. and if your struggling or going through somthing, know that you can get through it and make it better. Be happy and thankful your alive and take advantage of every breath. And never waste your time on things that hurt you, or go against the person you wanna be. Somtimes  you have to say no to things that keep you from growing as a person. Stay true to your heart. Happy thanksgivin
Love you all

Luz.

No comments:

Post a Comment